- On the first visit we will obtain personal details and a comprehensive history of the complaint.
- You will be assessed and treated provided with a diagnosis, advice and home exercises.
- On-going sessions may be necessary.
- Treatment will always involve hands-on therapy.
- Treatment may also include electrotherapy – laser, ultra-sound or interferential therapy.
Treatment cost – £60.00
Home treatment – £90.00
Acupuncture – £60.00
Types of Treatment may include:
- Electrotherapy, e.g. Ultrasound, Laser Therapy, Muscle Stimulation. We include the use of electrotherapy to aid natural healing and to promote pain relief
- Manual Therapy, e.g Manipulation, Mobilisation, Massage or Manual Traction
- Exercise Therapy, e.g Specific exercises designed to improve Posture, Balance, Co-ordination and Strength
- Pilates, We are skilled in the highly specialise form of clinical Pilates
- Sports Massage, this improves the healing of soft tissue, reduces muscle stiffness and pain and encourages flexibility
If acupuncture is provided during a physiotherapy session to enhance the treatment outcome no extra cost will be incurred. All prices are for 30 minute sessions.
Rehabilitation Suite-Available to all our clients.
The suite has proved a success with patients who are motivated to become fitter before surgery as well as providing the conditioning and confidence to get back into exercise following surgery. A number of our clients who are sports active are now regular users of the suite, particularly runners, cyclists, skiers and golfers.